BOSTON _x0096_ August 14, 2013 _x0096_ Bigtincan, the content and productivity solution for mobile devices, today launched a new version of its flagship product, Bigtincan hub version 3.5. This latest version brings more than 200 new enhancements that provide users increased capabilities, streamlined accessibility and improved performance.
New feature highlights to Bigtincan hub v3.5 include:
• Content Anywhere: With enhanced support from MyFiles, users can apply a mix of external content (including box.net, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Sharefile and more), corporate-provided content, personal content (permission-based), and offline content creation. Story Carousel.
• Secure Notes: Eliminating the need for consumer notes solutions rife with security issues, v3.5 introduces integrated Secure Notes that allow for a mix of free text, hand-drawings, images, voice notes, web links build on a easy to use mobile oriented interface that both users and corporate IT will love.
• Multi-Tab Content Viewer: An industry-first for mobile, tablet and smartphone users are now able to view and edit Microsoft Office documents, PDFs, videos, images and animated, locally-rendered HTML5 content on the same mobile screen with integrated file thumbnails_x0097_all with single-touch accessibility.
• Integrated Multimedia: Built right into the platform, v3.5 offers integration with the industry’s leading multimedia content formats (HTML5, Twixl Media and Oomph); and consumer-like socialization (shared annotations, collaborative editing - including Track Changes support in documents - and video-based collaboration).
• Patent pending “Network Aware” content: An intuitive content delivery system pushes secure, role- and location-based content (i.e. Salesforce.com and Sharepoint connectivity) to users. Users can create, securely store and manage their own personal content including notes, documents, personal channels and RSS feeds.
• Bigtincan Content Services - Advanced App Programming for Developers: Now mobile developers can create advanced HTML5-based applications with heightened levels of security, performance and reliably. Content Serviced include the ability to run offline, view and interact with secure content stored in v3.5, and improved storage size of existing HTML5 content.
• Content Intelligence: Significant enhancements to Bigtincan’s patent-pending Content Intelligence technology (ContentIQ) include additional measurement points and extension to provide even more insight into how users interact with content on mobile devices.
“Bigtincan hub v3.5 is leading the market in driving productivity for mobile users”, said David Keane, CEO and founder. “Version 3.5 is the result of feedback from tens of thousands of users on the Bigtincan hub platform. It’s the most extensively developed, tested, and feature-rich version we have ever created.”
Bigtincan hub v3.5 is shipping now on Apple iOS for iPad and iPhone, and coming soon to Android and Windows devices. An HTML5 version is available for use on PCs and Macs. It is available with versions certified for use with the world’s leading mobile security platforms including Aruba, Apperian, Citrix, Mobile Iron, Open Peak and other leading MDM and mobile security solutions. Users can download Bigtincan hub through the iTunes store. To learn more, visit Bigtincan at www.bigtincan.com. You can follow the company on Twitter at @bigtincan.
Bigtincan helps businesses of all sizes with mobile content management. The company’s hub solution is a fully integrated mobile platform that contextually organizes and securely distributes content for the user to understand, interact, and share. The mobile app offers a variety of functionality that includes Enterprise Services and Cloud Services _x0096_ for a comprehensive mobile content management user experience.
Bigtincan’s customers span a wide range of industries including government, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, technology and more. The company was named a 'Top 10 App' by CRN Magazine and continues to gain notoriety for its unique and innovative approach to mobile content management. Bigtincan was founded in 2011and its U.S. headquarters are based in Boston, MA with offices in Singapore, Paris and Sydney. For more information, please visit www.bigtincan.com or follow @bigtincan on Twitter.
+1 (617) 779-1833