The Essential Guide to Sales Engagement
Sales teams are trying to prospect, connect, and manage an effective sales cycle, yet many companies are falling short of hitting their sales numbers.
Sales engagement takes a broad view, leveraging process, tools, training, and a host of other capabilities to ensure that your efforts align with each prospect along their buyer journey. It further works to ensure that these efforts are part of an excellent buying experience that leaves the buyer feeling confident that you are the vendor for them.
In this guide, we will show you how to elevate your sellers’ results and provide you with insights and tips that will also benefit the rest of your customer-facing organization.
You will learn:
- What sales engagement is
- Effective communication techniques
- Effective seller engagement tips pre, during, and after your meetings
- Critical training and coaching tips
- How to build an effective cadence
- How to measure your sales engagement efforts
- A few thoughts on technology