The Gartner Market Guide for Sales Enablement Platforms
Sales Enablement platforms have become an essential technology for many organizations to support their sales and service teams. As the scope of sales enablement broadens, platforms are evolving to provide a suite of capabilities including sales content management, sales training, and sales coaching.
Per our understanding, this Market Guide provides a holistic view of the top 15 vendors in the sales enablement software industry. It is a great resource for evaluating how vendors’ capabilities align with your organization’s size and use cases.
Download the guide where we believe you will receive:
- Gartner’s definition of sales enablement platforms, and a market description with the top eight use cases.
- The impact of Covid-19 on the market direction.
- An introduction to new capabilities such as Digital Sales Rooms (DSRs), Virtual Reality (VR)/Augmented Reality (AR), marketing automation, and conversational analytics.
- A profile for each of the top 15 vendors along with their capabilities and product offerings.
- Gartner’s advice for choosing the right vendor for your organization.
Gartner, Market Guide for Sales Enablement Platforms, Melissa Hilbert, Mark Paine, Alastair Woolcock, Theodore (Tad) Travis, 5 August 2020
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.