25 Indicators You Could Benefit From a Sales Enablement Platform
Sales Enablement platforms are a newer technology compared to the more traditional technologies in the Sales and MarTech space like Marketing Automation and CRM. Though you may have heard of Sales Enablement software, you may find yourself asking “Do I need one?”. There are certainly more than 25 reasons to look into Sales Enablement platforms, but here are 25 common indicators that you may get value from implementing a Sales Enablement platform.
- Your salespeople don’t know where to find content
- Your salespeople don’t know what content will be most relevant to their current sales opportunity
- You run into version control issues
- You don’t have control over content – things that shouldn’t be shared have been shared externally
- Your salespeople are overwhelmed with content – too much, and much isn’t pertinent to them based on vertical, geography, etc.
- Salespeople need to access content or present offline
- Salespeople need to edit content on the fly
- Your sales team is not fully utilizing CRM – adoption is low
- Your salespeople have to use separate software for various functions of their job – LMS for learning, CRM for logging info, email for communication, CMS for content, etc.
- Sales doesn’t have visibility into if and when prospects are interacting with content they’ve shared
- Sales teams are forgetting information taught at classroom-style trainings
- Data in CRM is incomplete, partly due to the manual nature of data entry
- Marketing doesn’t have visibility into what content sales is using
- Marketing can’t establish ROI on their content creation
- You have multiple repositories for content and information
- File size or type restricts ability to share content
- You have interactive content but no reliable way to access it
- You are interested in gamification for sales
- Tribal knowledge isn’t easily disseminated
- Marketing is using tagging to organize content
- A BYOD initiative makes managing content security difficult
- You’re looking into an ABM initiative, but need the technology to disseminate the right content
- Marketing is bombarded with sales content questions/requests – “Do we have something for this situation?”
- Linking sales feedback on content to the content is difficult/not automated
- You’re still using paper-heavy processes
Do any (or many) of these sound familiar? Let’s set up a demo and see if Bigtincan can be the key to solving your challenges.