In today’s high-speed, data-driven sales cycle, customized sales training programs aren’t a “nice-to-have,” they’re mandatory. Without a continuous learning platform in place, your people, your buyers, and your organization could fall behind the curve. Provide better training to ensure your people become the subject matter expert, consultant, and problem-solver that knows just what research-savvy buyers need.
Just like your customers, your employees will disengage with the tools you provide if you fail to consider the user experience. Developing and implementing training programs doesn’t mean starting from scratch. Bigtincan Zunos allows you to upload your existing assets containing valuable content, revamping the UI with no need for additional design experience or technical know-how.
- Breathe new life into existing assets: Add custom branding, modern design, and rich media to your existing content to reinforce knowledge using microlearning, audio recordings, articles, videos, and hands-on games, quizzes, and more.
- Break up longer lessons: Cut what you don’t need — slice, dice, and rework long chapters into bite-size microlearning sessions users can access when they have a couple of minutes to spare.
- Build lessons that meet learners on their terms: Mobile-first access and offline loading mean that users can always review the latest training sessions, track leaderboard rankings, and receive feedback from mentors from any device.
Save time and money by adding outside content to your sales training program. With the sheer volume of educational available online, there’s no reason your company’s original content should be the single source of truth.
- Curate a diverse mix of expert-level content: Pull from industry leaders, scholarly articles, and reported data to bring many voices into your learning program.
- Add multiple formats: TED Talks, YouTube tutorials, webinars and more. Then, add this information straight into your Zunos program.
- Gather feedback from employees: Learning isn’t a one-way street. Collect feedback from sellers and ask them to submit training requests and feedback to inform future learning content.
With the right tools, creating a sales training program doesn’t have to turn into a second job.
Combine relevant content into interactive sales coaching courses that speak to your reps’ unique set of challenges and leave out irrelevant details that don’t apply.
- Create consumer-grade content: Your team is used to browsing YouTube videos and scrolling through curated Instagram feeds. Build content on-par with today’s top apps to encourage engagement and increase retention from inside the Hub, or take things a step further with our Adobe integrations.
- Change up the format: Bigtincan Zunos supports all types of learning materials including SCORM, xAPI, video, quizzes, and even VR-enabled content — and organizes them all in one place.
- Personalize your program: Help salespeople achieve critical learning and skills with a blend of structured learning content, defined by management, and unstructured learning content that is AI-delivered based on the individual needs of your team.
How people learn is changing — we take in new information constantly. No matter where you go, information is always easily accessible, so why should sales training materials be any different? Empower your employees to take learning into their own hands with a customized sales training platform that supports continuous learning and makes it enjoyable.
- Continuous learning made easy: When content is available on mobile or desktop, online or offline, learners can make training a habit, no matter how busy they are.
- Keep content current: Quickly upload new lessons on a regular basis and send learners notifications when new materials are available.
- Track the impact: With powerful reporting tools and dashboards, management can understand exactly how learning impacts actual sales activities and review and markup learning content to provide feedback to learners.
Most people learn by doing and remember concepts based on repeating actions. Delivering microlearning training with built-in games or competitive challenges allows organizations to create learning environments that provide positive reinforcement through in-app incentives — as a result, reps are motivated to continue engaging and improve every day.
- Set goals: Delivering an effective microlearning training program means building trackable milestones into your lessons to keep learners invested in their , while custom dashboards let them know where they stand and where they can improve.
- Encourage healthy competition: This is the positive reinforcement piece of the puzzle that’s absolutely crucial to the success of your sales training program. Create a space where people can watch their names rise and fall on the scoreboard, based on their performance and progress.
- Incentivize learners with in-app rewards: Add meaningful prizes to the learning experience, keeping reps focused on a positive goal instead of worrying about negative consequences.
Digital and in-person learning each have their own set of advantages. Classroom training offers hands-on learning experiences and the opportunity for sellers to ask questions and engage in a discussion. Digital training can be completed anytime, anywhere, and offers a mobile library that learners can access as needed. Designing and implementing training programs that take advantage of both methods brings more benefits to learners and more opportunities to reiterate key takeaways for higher retention rates.
- Plan and deliver live events: Send out invites, track attendees, schedule breakout sessions, and even gather meal requests for those who attend.
- Digital materials support live training: Learners benefit from receiving information in multiple formats, increasing the chances they’ll retain new information and put it into practice. Send follow up materials that reiterate key points.
- Track in-person training efforts alongside digital engagements: Include non-virtual activities such as physical meetings, live training, webinars, and more into a learning flow.