The Anatomy of Great Sales Enablement
November 28, 2018
A Sales Enablement program can be the key to higher win rates and greater productivity. However, all effective Sales Enablement programs have a lot of moving pieces. To achieve a sustainable and successful program, all of the pieces must be working in harmony.
Join Stephanie Schalow, Director of Marketing at Bigtincan, to learn:
- Why Sales Enablement should be on your radar
- The six key pieces of a Sales Enablement program
- Best practices for a Sales Enablement program that can scale
Sales Enablement 2.0: The Intelligize Project
September 13, 2018
Intelligize is the leading provider of best-in-class content, exclusive news collections, regulatory insights, and powerful analytics tools for compliance and transactional professionals. Intelligize was looking for a solution that would improve their sales people ability to probe for customer needs, help them be better prepared before calls and meetings, and make up-to-date materials easy to fo find.
Hear from Jennifer Perez, CMO at Intelligize about:
- The benefits of a Sales Enablement 2.0 solution
- Early lessons learned to successful deploy and manage such a solution
- How Intelligize was able to boost productivity and adoption of their chosen solution
AI-Powered Sales Teams
August 29, 2018
Artificial intelligence (AI) can do far more than just automate routine administrative tasks. It can also uncover better leads; provide stronger, more relevant information; shorten sales cycles; and assist salespeople with closing deals.
Hear from Bigtincan, Conversica, and Aviso as they provide expert insight on these topics:
- How AI can help sales organizations close more deals
- How utilizing AI tools strategically can make sales reps more productive and effective at prospecting and selling
- Learn how to close more deals with an AI-powered opportunity management platform
- How conversational AI can help reps personalize the buyer experience – at scale – and shorten the sales cycle
- And what AI can and cannot change in a sales situation
#Hacking Sales and Marketing Alignment
July 30, 2018
In this webinar, Steve Hanson, Director of Product Marketing at Bigtincan, discusses how marketing organization can jumpstart or enhance the alignment of your sales team to bring mutual success!
Why Marketing Needs to Care About Sales Enablement
June 27, 2018
Sales Enablement is becoming more and more mainstream, and with good reason. A culture of Sales Enablement with a defined team, a strategy, and the right technology can align Sales and Marketing in powerful ways.
Make Learning Stick with Sales Enablement
March 22, 2018
In this webinar, Heather Cole, Service Director at SiriusDecisions, and David Keane, CEO & Co-Founder of Bigtincan, discuss the benefits of training that sticks, what a defined process for creating impactful, constant learning looks like, and how to execute it in the real world.
Smart Selling Tools “Sales Stack” Webinar featuring Steven Then, Senior Engineer at Lord Abbett
March 15, 2018
Learn about Lord Abbett’s sales enablement and content delivery challenges prior to Bigtincan, their decision to bring Bigtincan onboard, and get a demo of Lord Abbett’s Bigtincan instance.
Digital Transformation in Retail: The Three Commandments for a Great Retail Experience
March 6, 2018
In this 30 minute webinar, learn how leading brands are meeting the diverse needs of in-store clientele and how mobile devices and innovative selling solutions are paving the way to digital transformation, better service, and higher volume store traffic.
Bigtincan and Aragon Research Webinar Replay: Mobile, AI-powered Sales Enablement Platforms
May 25, 2017
Critical to sales success is having better prepared sales reps, and this involves making sure you have the right sales enablement tools that sales and service reps can access anywhere, anytime, to become better informed and more effectively engage with customers. Today’s Sales Enablement Platforms are successfully combining disparate sales tools. In this webinar, we will discuss how these platforms are bringing success to sales organizations.
- Improving sales productivity by leaving disparate tools behind for a complete, intelligent, mobile-enabled platform
- Shortening the sales cycle by taking the guesswork out of engagement
- Winning more deals by having better prepared reps
- Jim Lundy, Lead Analyst and CEO, Aragon Research
- David Keane, CEO, Bigtincan