The Complete Guide to Sales Coaching and Learning for 2020
The success of your business hinges on your company’s ability to sell well, but the sales process and strategy will look different for every business, product, and service.
Whether you’re operating with a large and experienced in-house sales team, selling through channel partners and distributors, or just beginning to develop your sales staff, there’s one thing every business has in common: sales successes skyrockets when you invest in sales training and coaching.
This eBook will provide you with everything you need to know sales coaching and sales training for 2020 including:
- The difference between sales learning, sales training, and sales coaching.
- Why companies are investing in sales training and sales coaching.
- How to evalutate your sales team - 10 questions to ask about your staff.
- The key components of excellent sales training.
- How to leverage technology to build your training program.