Thank You Smart Selling Tools for naming us to your list of “Top Ten Blog Articles 2017,” and much, much more.
With the end of 2017 clearly in sight, I along with the entire team at Bigtincan are looking back with a sense of real accomplishment, and look forward to the coming year with both a sense of urgency and optimism for what 2018 holds for our company, and most importantly, for our customers.
First, our hats go off to Nancy Nardin and the readers of Smart Selling Tools for making this year’s interview between Nancy and I a welcome addition to her list of “Top Ten Blog Articles of 2017.” We were both pleased and pleasantly surprised to discover that Bigtincan was added to this thought provoking list. Thank you Nancy.
We’re also very thankful for the many milestones we achieved as a company in 2017, including what was very likely the biggest and brightest product release we made in recent memory. Announced on October 4th of this year, our latest release of Bigtincan Hub marked a new era for us as we delivered a true Sales Enablement Automation Platform designed to not only empower sales and service teams further, but also welcomed marketing teams into the sales enablement mix to enable sales teams to work smarter, faster, and more efficiently than ever before.
2017 included several additional highlights as well including breakthrough account wins, industry awards, recognition by leading industry analysts, and new, key partnerships to name a few:
- Bigtincan Hub was listed on the Salesforce AppExchange, one of the world’s leading enterprise App Marketplaces
- Our company was also recognized by SIIA CODiE Awards as “Best Sales Enablement Platform” of 2017
- We were named an industry leader by Aragon Research for the Second Year in a Row
- Bigtincan was recognized by Gartner once again in their prestigious 2017 Market Guide for Digital Content Management for Sales
- We enhanced our leadership in AI-powered Sales Enablement Automation as we welcomed technology innovator Contondo to our family through strategic acquisition
While 2017 held many exciting events and discoveries, one thing is for sure. As customers and their sales teams continue to transition to digital and mobile models, we see now more than ever how traditional sales and service tools are holding them back. And while Bigtincan Hub aims to help sales team optimize their own performance, we also see how better, more engaging content can help improve the overall buyer journey for customers. A better user experience, plus a better customer experience, equals a better sales experience.
So, a big thanks to everyone who helped make 2017 a year to remember for Bigtincan – and here’s to new beginnings in 2018 filled with more innovation, industry advancements, and we hope, many more happy, productive sales performances.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Bigtincan!