The expectations for customer engagement in pharma have changed dramatically.
According to Gartner, by 2025, 80% of B2B sales interactions will occur in digital channels.
What does that mean for pharma?
At the upcoming NEXT Normal virtual event, more than 1000 people will come together to learn the answer. Hear what experts from leading pharmaceutical companies like AMGEN, Pfizer, TEVA, and Sanofi – together with leaders from digital health and tech companies – believe we should be focusing on right now.
The old approach to customer engagement in pharma is no longer enough.
Join Bigtincan’s CEO and Founder, David Keane, as he addresses some of the most prevailing challenges pharma sales organizations face. He will be speaking at 10:30 AM ET (3:30 PM GMT, 4:30 PM CET) on the first day of the event.
To avoid missing out, book your place here (Free for pharma companies)
Presentation: How the best-performing companies are enabling the customer experience of the future right now – next-generation pharma sales technology
- Digital voice training systems for pitch-perfect presentations
- Micro-learning and gamification for sales training that reps love
- AI-driven content recommendations for relevance that earns access
- Interactive augmented content for powerful buying experiences
- Data that’s impactful and drives outcomes
Learn how Agnitio, a Bigtincan Company, can assist you in improving customer engagement in pharma.
If you have questions, contact us here.