Bigtincan for Adobe – Campaigns and Marketo Integration
Marketing Automation is at the core of almost every marketing team – it’s a need-to-have, not a nice-to-have. Marketers use Marketing Automation platforms to gather data, and use that data to guide prospects through the buyer journey in the most effective way possible. Adobe not only has one great Marketing Automation platform, but two. Adobe notes that each is most suited to a slightly different audience.
To explain how this works, Stephanie Schalow, Director of Marketing at Bigtincan, provides an example of how the Bigtincan Marketing team leverages Marketing Automation capabilities.
Stephanie wants to create a campaign where she is sending an on-demand webinar recording to people who have engaged with the Life Sciences eBook we have in Bigtincan Hub.
- She creates a campaign in Salesforce called Life Sciences eBook Hub.
- She also creates a Salesforce campaign called Life Sciences Webinar Recording.
- She tags the Life Sciences eBook story in the Hub with the Salesforce campaign Life Sciences eBook Hub.
- Now, any time a salesperson sends out the Life Sciences eBook, the recipient will be added to the Salesforce campaign Life Sciences eBook Hub.
Now, Stephanie logs into her Marketing Automation software.
- She builds Automation XX
- She makes the criteria for enrollment that Salesforce campaign equals Life Sciences eBook Hub. Since this is a living automation, any time someone engages with the eBook, they are added to the SFDC campaign, and subsequently to the Marketo Automation.
Stephanie continues to build the automation (makes the email containing the webinar recording, and makes sending that email a step in the automation), and pushes the automation live. Now, anyone who has engaged with the eBook has just received the webinar recording. She also makes Automation QQ that says if lead is in Automation XX and has clicked recording link, add them into Life Sciences Webinar Recording Salesforce campaign.
Now, when she logs into Salesforce.com, she can go into the Life Sciences Webinar Recording campaign and see who is in the campaign, and see if any opportunities have come from it.
By linking the content in the Hub – content that is sent out by sales – to a Salesforce campaign, she now has another datapoint to use as criteria for dropping a lead into a nurture campaign. Without Bigtincan, you could only drop people into a nurture campaign based off of what marketing has sent them. But we all know that prospects don’t interact with just marketing or just sales – we’re all in it together.
Bigtincan for Adobe empowers marketers to drive additional value from their existing Adobe investment, without the need to replace some of their well established tech stack. With Bigtincan for Adobe, you can align your sales and marketing teams like never before.
Other posts from this series:
VP of Revenue Enablement, Bigtincan. Collaborating to increase the value of the Sales Enablement profession globally.