Join Bigtincan at The 2019 Summit for Asset Management Boston
The Summit for Asset Management (TSAM) Boston is taking place on Thursday, November 14th, and is the place to be for anyone looking to understand the future of asset management.
Why join us at the Summit for Asset Management Boston?
Automation and presentation of materials are critical capabilities of Sales Enablement, and the entire Bigtincan team is excited that industry thought leader, Paul Stansbury, will be giving the keynote. Paul is the co-founder & CEO of XINN, a Bigtincan Company, and his talk is as visionary as Paul himself: The Next Frontier of Automation.
During his keynote, he will explore a range of scenarios from evolutionary to disruptive spanning the following categories:
- What does it mean to modernize your automation and enablement process?
- How do you optimize the user experience?
- How do you improve the experience of the client?
- What is the role of AI in content creation?
- How are best in breed solutions like XINN simplifying administration to support both ease of use and scale?
Paul’s keynote will take place at 4 PM ET.
TSAM Boston Details
When: Thursday, November 14, 2019, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Where: 60 State St 33rd Floor Boston, MA 02109 USA
Visit Bigtincan in Booth #12 to learn more about our sales enablement platform and our intelligent data-driven document automation solution.