Sales Legend Michael Bosworth and Expert Panel to Discuss Methods for Staying in Front of Prospects and Ahead of Competition
BOSTON – November 20, 2013 – Bigtincan, the content and productivity platform for mobile devices, today announced that it is hosting an informative webinar, “How to Stop Your Competition From Being Called,” on Monday, December 13, 2013. Geared toward sales professionals across all industries, Bigtincan’s David Keane, Founder and CEO, and Patrick Welch, President and COO, will join a group of experts, including best-selling author and sales expert Michael Bosworth to discuss the challenges and opportunities companies face while pitching new client prospects, including methods for beating the competition and getting prospects on-board with your point of view.
Professionals interested in attending this webinar should register online by visiting: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8021374185136014337.
About the Event:
• What: “How to Stop Your Competition From Being Called” Webinar
• When: Monday, December 13, 2013 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
• Where: via GoToMeeting online at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8021374185136014337
• David Keane, Founder and CEO, Bigtincan, and Patrick Welch, President and COO, Bigtincan – providing expertise on keeping prospects engaged during the decision process of the sales cycle.
• Michael Bosworth, Founder, Story Seekers – providing his renowned speaking, pitching, and storytelling techniques to stop prospects from choosing competitors.
• Craig Elias, CEO, SHiFT Selling, Inc. – discussing opportunities to keep top of mind, including who to get in front of and how to find them before your competition does.
• Jim Dickie – moderator of the webinar.
Join the panel of thought-leaders as they share unique and compelling insight that will help prevent high-value prospects from calling your competition. For more information, please visit https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8021374185136014337.
Bigtincan helps businesses of all sizes with mobile content management. The company’s hub solution is a fully integrated mobile platform that contextually organizes and securely distributes content for the user to understand, interact, and share. The mobile app offers a variety of functionality that includes Enterprise Services and Cloud Services – for a comprehensive mobile content management user experience.
Bigtincan’s customers span a wide range of industries including government, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, technology and more. The company was named a ‘Top 10 App’ by CRN Magazine and continues to gain notoriety for its unique and innovative approach to mobile content management. Bigtincan was founded in 2011 and its U.S. headquarters are based in Boston, MA with offices in Singapore, Paris and Sydney. For more information, please visit www.bigtincan.com or follow @bigtincan on Twitter.
+1 (617) 779-1809